The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My new favorite website

I was recently introduced to www.scrapblog.com and have become addicted. It has been very fun to create these scrap pages. Here are a few that I have made. I am in the process of making more.

This is one of James with all the kids. We dressed everyone up in Griz wear for Jim's graduation party. More to come on the graduation.


Here are all 6 of my kiddos. Love them all so much.



Here is the first one that I made. Just a quick look introduction for me to the program and so on.


Anyway, I have fallen in love with this website. Look for more scrapblog pages to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments about Scrapblog. Welcome to the community! Your pages are wonderful. Let me know if you ever have any questions.

Rebecca
Scrapbook Community Manager
Scrapblog.com