The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Big Move!!!!!

Our time in "The Country of Montana" as Jim says is over. Jim has graduated and we are now in Spokane, WA. It took a while for us all to get here. We left Missoula on May 31st, but just moved into our new house on July 14th. Jim has been staying with an Aunt in Spokane and working while the kids and I have been in Yelm with my parents.

We have had lots of fun experiences during these last 6 weeks that I will post about later, but for now we are glad to finally have a place to call home again. I will post pics of the new house at a later date. The kids are loving all the "extra" room. I never realized how small our place in Missoula was until we finally have so much room here. We dont have enough stuff to fill it all up right now, but I am sure it wont take long to get there. It is nice to see the kids having fun running around and playing, but not being in my hair either.

I am slowly getting things organized and I would say after 4 days I am about 50% done. Just got all the toys organized, which is a hard thing to do with the kids playing and getting toys out as fast as I can get them put into buckets and figure out where to put them. LOL.

Anyway, I will post pics of the kids and of all our fun adventures soon as well as a pic of the new house.

1 comment:

Kara said...

So where did you end up? Email me and let me know!