The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Monday, January 11, 2010

FHE for Dummies

My friend posted this to her blog, so I thought I would pass the information along as well. I am all for the simplest way to get things done. This is a lesson manual for FHE for 1 full year. I full year people!!!! Can you believe that. the lessons are already done for you and ready to go. Just add your prayers, treats, and plug in your activity and you are ready to go! Sweet! Simple is the best way to go. Enjoy.

click here for the download

Good luck to all on their FHE Challenges. I know we have a hard time keeping on task every Monday night. You know with 6 kids and all. Sometimes I feel as we are praying, doing FHE, or reading our scriptures that I am screaming more than I am reading. Might take a bit away from the spirit as my voice keeps getting louder and louder to surpass their building noise, but oh well, it gets done and they are obviously learning something, so we will stick with it. LOL. For now, it is nice to think that I dont have to "plan" to much for the next year. Yippee!!!!

No comments: