The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Goals

So, the purpose of this blog was originally so that I could document our life raising these 6 crazy rascals. I have been so busy lately that I have kind of left that behind. My new goal for the summer (since I dont have school anymore :0) is to be better about documenting.

Jameson is getting so big. I cant believe he is 2 now. He is starting to talk more and more each day. I love it when he grabs a book and sits down, turning pages, and just babbles to himself like he is reading himself a book. Too cute!

A new thing he has started in the last week or 2 is to call me "Mo". I think it is adorable. He has been a daddy's boy from day 1 and has said Daddy, Dada, and the many other forms for that wonderful baldy he loves dearly. However, he has not usually called me anything, which I have been okay with. I know he has been around Dad a lot more since birth just because of our life situation right now. I am okay with that. Well, a few weeks ago, he just started calling me "Mo." Today, I came home from work and he was standing in the living room. He turned and beamed and said "Hello Mo!" I just love that little man.

Anyway, my new goal is to try and post something every few days. (I would say everyday, but I dont want to put too much pressure on myself LOL). Raising 6 kids is not always easy, there are some fun times, but a lot of frustrating times as well. I am sure it will not be too hard to come up with stuff to post about. I would also like to be able to remember these little things when the kids are older, so here goes my trial run at some new goals

No comments: