The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Thursday, June 24, 2010

6th Grade Promotion

My Futures So Bright, I Have to Wear SHADES!


I cant believe Tyler is old enough to be "promoting" from 6th grade. I officially have a child in Middle School. WOW! At the end of 6th Grade they have a promotion. The Principal gave a great speech about how they choose to use the word promotion, because it denotes moving on to bigger and better things whereas graduate means the end of something. They want to emphasize that these kids are moving on to something better in Middle School, it was a pretty good speech. Anyway, here are some pics of my biggest guy "promoting" from the 6th grade.


Above is Tyler in the 6th Grade Chorus. They treated us to a few fun songs.


Tyler receiving his "diploma" from his teacher Mr. K.


Posing after receiving his diploma.


Me and my boy


Tyler with a few of his friends.


Mrs. Constantine his 5th Grade Teacher.


Mr. K 6th Grade Teacher.

So, here is to growing up! Congrats Tyler on all the hard work in your elementary school years.

No comments: