The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Carols from Abby and Daniel

Jim won a digital video camera at his work Holiday party last night. I have had a bit of fun playing with it today, so I thought I would try my hand at uploading videos to blogger.

This is a video of Abigail and Daniel serenading us with Christmas songs. She loves to sing and he loves to do anything she is doing...

I love how she has started to bow when she is done performing. I am not sure where she picked this up at, but it is just too cute. And in typical Daniel fashion, we get a little push at the end. I hope you enjoyed the video and look forward to more fun videos of the kids.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

She is beautiful! I love that name. Samantha's middle name is Abigail. Trent didn't think it would be a good idea for us to have an Ashley and an Abby. It was particularly great to see pics of Jacob's baptism. It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago until I think of everything that has happened in between.