The Snook Crew

The Snook Crew

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow, Let is snow, Let it SNOW!!!!

I was not in Spokane for last years amazing amount of snow, so this is all new to me. I dont think I remember this much snow at once since I was a little girl.


It has been snowing since yesterday morning. We have accumalated about 2 feet of snow so far. It is very pretty to look at, but hard to get much done in. I am glad that I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday and dont need to go anywhere. LOL. We will just have to call family on the coast and tell them there packages might not make it before Christmas. We were supposed to mail those today. I dont think we are going to make it to a post office.
Anyway, here are some pics of our snow covered life.

Jims car is under there somewhere. We dug him all the way out and got him about 100 feet down the street before he got stuck. Good thing some neighbor guys were out snowblowing and shoveling. They came and helped us push the car back. Jim called the store and they are closed today, so we all get to enjoy a rare "snow day" together. I think we will make cookies and stuff. Should be fun. If anything, the snow has given us some time to spend together as a family.

Our back porch.

Jameson, Daniel, and Abby had fun watching Daddy outside shoveling the snow.

Here is what they saw. As you can see, it is still coming down.


Anyway, that is our Winter Wonderland. We will enjoy the day off and see what the weather brings us tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Holy Cow! You have more snow than we do here in Utah! Your family is darling! I enjoyed peeking at your blog. Don't know when you find the time to work! You're amazing!